Stone Creek Psychotherapy is focused on community, teamwork, training, growth and supporting each other to provide in-depth, emotionally focused psychotherapy with an overall systems approach. Our team is a nurturing group who value excellence in the care we provide our clients and how we support each other. We accept applications of like-
Ideal candidates should have solid experience with in-depth psychotherapy and an eagerness to expand and grow clinically. Clinicians are expected to work independently and maintain their caseloads with a high level of professionalism and care. We are interested in candidates who are down-to-earth, compassionate, hard-working, creative, enthusiastic, with a willingness to examine themselves in relation to their work with clients.
Benefits of Working with Us.
- Being a part of a high-level clinical practice that has served the Katy/West Houston area for over 20 years.
- Individual and group supervision with our Directors including weekly clinical meetings with the entire staff for brainstorming, support and fellowship.
- All billing, insurance and general marketing handled by our amazing Office administrative team. Calls handled live by staff during office hours (8:30a 6:00p)
- Consistent referrals and coordination of intakes, scheduling handled for you.
- Free CEU workshops and presentations.
- Opportunities to co-lead groups, start your own group; design your own program for the population for which you are most interested.
- Flexible hours: Office availability 24/7 if needed. (Building is privately owned and operated.)
- Furnished offices with computers, internet, phone, copy/fax available, office supplies; on-line software for scheduling, session documentation
- Web presence on our newly renovated website with your photo, bio.
- Opportunity to contribute to marketing, to our community through blogs, social media posts